The Museums on the Green will reopen to the public on Thursday, July 1, 2021
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- We encourage visitors to pre-purchase admission online.
- All indoor docent led tours will begin on July 1.
- Museum tour attendance will be limited to groups of six or less by reservation. For reservations, call 508-548-4857, ext. 17.
- Social distancing is required. Parties that are not visiting together should maintain a 6-foot distance or more from other parties.
- Please observe one-way directional signs in the 1730 Conant House gallery.
- At this time, face coverings are required for staff, volunteers, and visitors in indoor spaces.
- Disposable face coverings and gloves are available upon request for a nominal fee.
- There are hand sanitization stations throughout the museum.
- We have increased the sanitization schedule for all public areas and surfaces.
- Until further notice, on-site access to the Library and Archives is limited to Tuesday and Thursday by appointment. Please email [email protected] to schedule an appointment.
- All staff who are unwell, feel sick or have a fever will be required to stay home.
- All staff members are required to wear a face mask.
- Plexi barriers have been installed at all point-of-sale systems.