DO MORE. SAVE MORE. HELP MORE.
We’re not just reliving history. We’re making it! Experience everything MOG has to offer with your “pass to the past.” Your membership gives you incredible access to dozens of talks, rotating exhibits, historical tours, road trips and exclusive events. This year! Every year! Your membership lets you do more and save more. It also helps preserve our history for generations to come.
Available With All Memberships
Free Admission to Exhibits & Museum Tours
Invitations to Exhibit Openings & Member-Only Events
Advance Notice of Special Events & Outings
50% Discount On Admission to Most Talks
Discount Pricing on Most Events
Discount Pricing on Annual Trolley Tour of Falmouth
10% Discount in Whaling Wives Gift Shop
Free Access to Digitized Research Library in our Archives Department
Free Admission to Highfield Hall & Gardens and Membership Pricing for Classes & Talks [Excluding Holidays at Highfield]
Voting Privileges at the Annual Meeting
- Individual ($ 30): Entitles one person to privileges listed above
- Dual ($ 50): Entitles two adults to the privileges listed above
- Family ($ 60): Entitles two adults and children or grandchildren under 18 to the privileges listed above
- Student ( $ 20): Entitles individual with student ID to privileges listed above (ages 16-22)
- Sustainer ($ 125): Includes all the privileges of family membership plus the additional benefits of discounted admission to over 1000 North American museums, through the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) and Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM). Sustainer members also get (2) free passes to any talk and 10% reduced rental fees for the Cultural Center
- Benefactor ($ 175): Entitles two adults and children or grandchildren under 18 to all privileges of Sustainer membership, PLUS (4) free passes to any talk and (2) free tickets to historic Trolley Tour (reservations still required).
Available With Sustainer and Benefactor Memberships
THE NORTHERN AMERICAN RECIPROCAL MUSEUM ASSOCIATION (NARM)
This is one of the largest reciprocal membership programs in the world with members in the United States, Bermuda, Canada, El Salvador and Mexico! Your membership with the Museums on the Green will give you access to more than 1,000 participating arts, cultural and historical institutions, along with botanical gardens, children’s museums, and science and technology centers. Reciprocal benefits typically include free/member admission, member discounts at museum shops and discounts on concert/lecture tickets. Visit narmassociation.org for details.
RECIPROCAL ORGANIZATION OF ASSOCIATED MUSEUMS (ROAM)
Receive the members’ general admission price for at least two guests to over 200 participating museums in the United States. Other benefits typically include member discounts at museum shops and discounts to talks, exhibitions and other special events. For details, visit sites.google.com/site/roammuseums/
TO BECOME A MEMBER WITH A SUBSCRIPTION TO SPRITSAIL
Spritsail Magazine is the bi-annual journal of the history of Falmouth and vicinity, published by the Woods Hole Historical Collection. Full of interesting stories told by local authors, Spritsail richly presents personal histories and reminiscences from all the villages of Falmouth. Summer and winter editions of Spritsail will automatically be mailed to you if you add it to your Falmouth Historica Society membership. The cost of Spritsail is not tax-deductible.